Tuesday, January 6, 2009

this blog is pretty obscure and few people read it, so i decided that in an effort to make you, the few readers, feel quite trusted and welcome here I would divulge a few unknown nuggets about myself:

1. I seldom sing the melody of a song, and almost always sing the harmony.  I do this alone in the car as I sing along with the radio.

2. I find a strange pleasure in being taller than people and being able to see the tops of their heads.

3. I really love perforated paper.

4. I really hate Styrofoam.  It gives me the heebie jeebies.

5. I have a very active imagination life.  If left alone to my thoughts I might be imagining anything from choreographing a dance number, visualizing the opening shot of a film or something more mundane like having a conversation with someone.  I keep myself fairly entertained this way.

6. I love it when things work out perfectly numerically.  For example, I grab a random handful of forks to set the table and voila!  that is the exact number of place settings.  I have a mental celebration on these occurrences.

That's it for now...


No comments: