1. I seldom sing the melody of a song, and almost always sing the harmony. I do this alone in the car as I sing along with the radio.
2. I find a strange pleasure in being taller than people and being able to see the tops of their heads.
3. I really love perforated paper.
4. I really hate Styrofoam. It gives me the heebie jeebies.
5. I have a very active imagination life. If left alone to my thoughts I might be imagining anything from choreographing a dance number, visualizing the opening shot of a film or something more mundane like having a conversation with someone. I keep myself fairly entertained this way.
6. I love it when things work out perfectly numerically. For example, I grab a random handful of forks to set the table and voila! that is the exact number of place settings. I have a mental celebration on these occurrences.
That's it for now...